• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium not working on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought the premium monthly subscription for LR for iPad. It worked fine for a day and then it stopped working all together. Clicking restore purchases doesn't do anything unfortunately, and since I'm already subscribed I cannot resubscribe. I read in other threads I'm not the only one and this is something you can fix on your side. Please do so. Currently at vacation and have tons of pictures I want to use in LR 😄 .

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

@Sjoerd5F86 

Checking back on your issue, I see your account now has a 20 GB Photography plan applied.  Is this working OK for you now on your iPad?  If not, please check that you are signed in with the same email address you used to post on the forums here.

If this was what you did originally purchase, it must have been from www.adobe.com as we do not sell this plan through the Lightroom iPad app.  And this is why Restore Purchase failed to help.  Restore Purchase only works for iOS appstore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sjoerd5F86 

No subscription to Lightroom exists for the account you used to post for help.  Please try Restore Purchase.  More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If this doesn't help, and instead you see an error message, please share what the error message says.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached three screen shots. One of them I tried to resubscribe and get a message stating that I already have a subscription which will be renewed 26-09-2021. Then after okaying this message I get another one saying that the purchase failed. Clicking restore gives me a message saying that there are no subscriptions to restore. 

D0ACF3F3-E319-48D7-9554-EA520F2A6D59.png63FAF4C6-9F75-4327-82D6-BEA3291DA869.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  Make sure you have internet access.
  2.  Use a browser and log in at https://lightroom.adobe.com
  3. Verify your account is there and working (if not - contact Adobe Customer Car)
  4. If all is well, on your iPad, sign of the App (DO NOT UNINSTALL)
  5. Restart your iPad
  6. Log in to the LrM App again
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can confirm I have internet.  Signing in online does work but it doesn't say anything about my subscription there either. Same in the app also after a restart of both app and iPad. The subscription was done through apple. Would really like to see it working again. Please let me know if you need any other information. 

regards, Sjoerd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sjoerd5F86 

Restore Purchase failing with the error that's like "No purchase to Restore" indicates the purchase never really succeeded.  Can you verify in iOS Settings under your subscription info shows there is or is not a Lightroom subscription?  Here's more info: https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/manage-purchases-subscriptions-settings-ipadee10c6e7/ipados

If there is no Lightroom subscription showing, can you please force-quit the Lightroom app and try to purchase again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sjoerd5F86 

Checking back on your issue, I see your account now has a 20 GB Photography plan applied.  Is this working OK for you now on your iPad?  If not, please check that you are signed in with the same email address you used to post on the forums here.

If this was what you did originally purchase, it must have been from www.adobe.com as we do not sell this plan through the Lightroom iPad app.  And this is why Restore Purchase failed to help.  Restore Purchase only works for iOS appstore subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yeah, sorry for not getting back to you. I was contacted via DM by a colleague of you, and after conferring I decided to request a refund with Apple and just get the subscription through your website. Saved a lot of hassle and everything is working just fine right now. Thanks for checking in on me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines