• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con mi suscripción

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adquirí la versión premium cuya vigencia está hasta noviembre 2024, sin embargo, al tratar de editar una foto me solicita adquirir la versión premium nuevamente, qué debo hacer?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will send your a direct message to share account info more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have the same problem ! Can you help me pls? 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @silvana359739956fg9 

You have several Lightroom accounts, each based on a different email ID.  I will send you a direct messsage to share info more privately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a similar problem, I got the full students plan since last year, as far as I know I can use the Lr premium version on my iphone too, but I've never been able to use it. I log in with the same account I have in my computer but it just dont work, I've even tried to make the purchase directly in my phone but every time I tried  an "Error occurred" message showed up. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lara36534250xdlg 

If your student plan was provided through your school, you need to consult with your plan administrator to ensure access to Lightroom Mobile is included.  That is now always the case.  If more help is needed, your plan administrator has access to enterprise-level support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el plan completo para estudiantes desde el año pasado, por lo que sé, también puedo usar la versión premium de Lr en mi iPhone, pero nunca he podido usarlo. Inicio sesión con la misma cuenta que tengo en mi ordenador, pero simplemente no funciona, incluso he intentado hacer la compra directamente en mi teléfono, pero cada vez que lo intenté, aparecía un mensaje de "Se produjo un error".  

He instalado, desinstalado, cerrado e iniciado sesión pero nada funciona 😞

¿Me pueden ayudar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola tengo exactamente el mismo problema. Adquirí la suscripción Premium pero me aparece Pack. Si quiero editar me pide comprar nuevamente la versión Premium.

Por favor ayuda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kevin37289185hjy5 

Did you try to subscribe to Lightroom on iOS, or Android, or at www.adobe.com?

If an error message is shown, what is the message? 

For faster help, contact Adobe Support. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie I'm sorry. I didn't know what Lightroom was. I thought this forum was for all Adobe products. I got an issue with my Acrobat Reader Premium Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend starting a fresh post under the right product forum.  I believe that is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/bd-p/acrobat-reader-mobile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines