• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rating on the Grid View?

Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get the Star Ratings, Flag Status and even Editing Icon on the Library Grid Screen - especially on the iPad?

I am finding very quickly that LRM on the iPad is extremely convent for most all the basic editing needed for my photos. But not having these display (link on the desktop) means I have to open each image to see this info and that kind of a pain. if one or all were there I would have the visual tools I need to make quicker decisions on what still needs to be touched.

I have attached an example of what I am looking for.

IMG_0201.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

In Grid Mode, didn't the 'Tap with two fingers' used to cycle through the different view options?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can filter photos (see image below) by flags and ratings e.g. you can filter for all photos = 5 stars, or 3 stars and above. Or filter by picks and rejects. Let us know if this helps.

Stars.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not looking to filter - I want to see this info on the Grid so I can see them side by side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you make a feature request and it could get included in a future update.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Grid Mode, didn't the 'Tap with two fingers' used to cycle through the different view options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

selondon  wrote

Exactly! Two finger tapping in Grid view cycles through a range of view overlay options:

1. File type
  2. Flags and Ratings
  3. Photo Info
  4. EXIF info
  5. Comments and Likes
  6. Hide all overlays

Note that two finger tapping in Develop view also cycles between info and histogram overlays.

Here's what the Flags and Ratings view looks like:

6BF2B375-B6C9-48BF-A103-7686CD9725B5.jpeg

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But this doesnt work on Android? Really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain specifically what I should be doing on my computer to get this view on my library to see starred or flagged images? I can't figure it out in Lightroom CC on my iMac. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines