• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw Files Imported Into Lightroom Mobile.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported raw files from Nikon z9 into Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 15 Pro. The images show up as a black box with the word Raw reflecting in top left hand corner.  Once I select the black box in Lightroom the image appears.  Is this normal? How do I import the raw images where I can see the images without having the select each black boxes?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before images are imported and processed for display, Lightroom relies on platform support to display images.

If you look at the same images in the native Photos app, do you see them, or are they also black/blank?

I'm assuming you are browsing these images in the Device tab, which is just a view of your camera roll.  If you tap on an image there and open it in the editor, then Lightroom processed the image and can display it.  

Alternatively, if you long-press on a black thumbnail and choose import, and then switch over to the Lightroom tab, are you able to see the thumb in grid view there?  (...look in All photos, or Imports)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines