Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also tried logging in and out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issues and i hope that you can find a fix for my account as well. I have my subscription till the 22nd and I’ve tried logging off and logging back into everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you both, Aisha and Christopher give it a try again. Your accounts should be fixed. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issues, none of the above solutions worked. I contacted apple and adobe about this issue but they couldn’t help. Did anybody find a working solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having issue with restoring purchase, just keep on spinning and nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account should be fixed. Sorry for the trouble. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I subsribed using my Apple ID (same email as this Adobe ID), but was signed in from an archaic Adobe ID. After the premium purchase I noticed i was logged in from old id, I signed out and logged in from this ID. But now Restore purchases is showing the Duplicate issue, saying the purchase is tied to my old Adobe ID. Now I can't even log in to that ID because I even forgot even the email address of my old Adobe ID to be able to recover password. Please help`associate my subscription to my current Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tajwar. I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. having the same issue. being billed by apple the monthly subscription but cant use the premium features saying i have to restore the purchase. doing this leads me to a duplicate issue saying another adobe id already used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul

I see the problem.  You have another account that is subscribed.  You should be signing in with the correct account, not this one you're using for the forums.  You cannot subscribe multiple Adobe accounts with your one iTunes purchase, which is why you saw the duplicate accounts error message.  I'll send you a direct message with more info that should help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I paid for premium subsciption but it not work for me. Sing out, restore ect not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'girzu'

I see an expired subscription for your email ID.  I'll send you some advice in a separate message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have the exact problem, what do I do now? Signed in and out with App Store etc, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'JN255' . Sorry for the delay. Please check Lightroom again. You should see Premium service restored. Your account appeared expired due to cancellation or payment issue on Apple's side. Please check that your iTunes payment info is current in your iTunes account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JN255, I just replied separately. You should be all set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a same problem here as well. None of the above instructions worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can't use lightroom even though I have an active subscription via the AppStore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue too. Just bought subscription via App Store and can't use Lightroom CC on any platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi entropyswan, I see you have an expired subscription. Something about this may be blocking you from resubscribing--I'm asking our server team about this. Also, if you are trying to subscribe a different Adobe Lightroom account, that will fail because your Apple ID must subscribe the same Lightroom account as before. We do this to prevent people from subscribing multiple Adobe accounts by mistake. Please try to resubscribe using the same email address you used to post on the forums here. It could take some for our server team to help unblock your account. I'll follow up here when I have more info. --Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating Media

  

My account after renew premium doesnt work. When i go to ligtroom says unable to complete purchase but its already paid by istore on iphone x... 

Updating Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, checking on your account it seems like you have both a Lightroom desktop subscription and also Lightroom Mobile premium service. To ensure you're not paying twice for the same level of service, please contact Adobe Support directly via contact details at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Same problem not loading with enterprise account. Premiere Rush works fine. However trying to log in to LR, I get the following 

6571AAEA-2818-49FF-83EA-1FE9805DFC1B.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I bought the subscription for mobile lightroom but I can't use it. He tells me that I bought it from another account but I bought it from this account. Help me please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is ok now. Works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues can someone please help. I have paid for the premium subscription but it won't let me restore it or use them in the app at all it's driving me insane. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, I see what's going on. I will send you a private message with info that should help. Sorry to keep you waiting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines