• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reference Photo for New Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if anyone has had issues trying to get a similar look/feel using the new Lightroom Photoshop. In Lightroom Classic I was able to compare a reference photo and there's 0 option to do this on the new Lightroom making it near impossible to get a cohesive album exported. 

Also wondering if anyone knows how to get your projects from the new Lightroom back to the old? Yes... the new lightroom looks much better, but WOW is it ever missing critical features for basic photo editing. If it doesn't have the basic functionality I need, I'll likely switch back although I haven't found any documentation on how to do so. I find myself constantly googling/searching for ways to use the old features on the new version which is proving to be incredibly time consuming!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you imported your photos to the Cloud with Lightroom, then simply setting Lr-Classic to 'Sync' will download the files (as edited) to a local drive, and place them in a folder location you set in Preferences-

See this link to: "Set up Lightroom Classic to Sync" and "Set Lightroom Sync Preferences"-

SYNC CLASSIC WITH ECOSYSTEM

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines