• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I haven't used Lightroom mobile in pry 9 ish months. I logged in again because I wanted to spice up some photos and didn't remember what email or profile I had used before so I just used my main email and logged in on my phone. It then said I could get the year subscription with a 1 week trial. I have purchased 1 month premium before but this was 9+ months ago. I then purchased the 1 year 1 week trial, it then popped up an error on my screen saying "error please contact support". I then clicked off, it said "you have another account which was my OLD HIGHSCHOOL email which was apparently the account I used 9+ months ago. I logged in using my high school email and now that account got the 1 year purchase. I am inquiring if my account is eligible for the 1 week trial and I don't know why it would buy it say error then throw it onto my other account. It was purchased through the Apple store so adobe support can't help me and I just am frustrated that this happened and any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

You'll have to contact Adobe about this:

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to contact Adobe about this:

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines