• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Glare from Glasses on Photo

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the glare that is showing up on my glasses in the attached photo?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my experience you will need extensive Cloning and Brushing in Photoshop to 'Paint in' the missing detail areas of the eyes under the glass. Or even copying one 'good' eye to another Ps layer, flipping it horizontal, and placing over the 'bad' eye.

The best answer is to avoid the problem altogether by positioning your lights so as not to cause the glare, before you hit the shutter button.

One 'shoot' technique is to take a second photo of the people- WITHOUT their glasses, and clone the 'good' eyes into the glasses frames that have the 'bad' glare.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines