• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Photos from a Shared Album

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I remove photos from an album that was shared with me? My organization hosted an event and we were hoping to use Lightroom to sort/remove any pictures that we didn't need, and then just edit within Lightroom, however we can't seem to figure out how to remove the pictures as collaborators with editing permissions. Would appreciate any help!

TOPICS
Chrome OS , macOS , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only the "owner" of a shared album can remove images from that album. Even if you have been granted edit capability, that still only allows you to edit any of the album images, and does not grant you the ability to remove or delete any of the contents of that shared album. 

If you could explain how you intended to work collaboratively on the complete set of images (i.e. how is it determined which images each of you would be working on), it might be possible to suggest an alternative way of working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines