• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share a folder containing multiple albums

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to group hundreds of photos to share with my design team. I want to organize them, so I am trying to use separate ablums. I want to create a method that allows anyone on the team to add more photos and have them automatically show up without having to share them individually.

• I tried creating seperate albums and adding them all to one folder, but you can't share a folder.
  • You also cannot add albums to albums, so I cannot organize them that way.

Isn't this program meant for organizing and sharing hundreds of photos with groups of people? Is there a way that I have not been able to find?

Using the new Lr desktop version.

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think there is a way of sharing multiple albums (or even a single album) with multiple people without having to share the albums individually with all the users if you want them to be able to add more photos to any of the albums. To be able to add photos requires the "Can Contribute" setting to be enabled, and that option is only available during the invite process. Each album would have to be individually shared in order to allow the invitations to be sent.

There is a "Gallery" feature in LrWeb which allows multiple albums to be added to the gallery, which requires only a single URL to be shared thereby giving users access to all the albums in the gallery....but there's no option that I can find that allows the gallery albums to be enabled for the "Can Contribute" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh! Thank you for taking the time to answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, you can add your 'Upvote' to this feature request here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-ideas/p-share-folders/idi-p/12240095

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines