• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share A link

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to share content using get a link the link will not work be it file type or photo type is unclear.

Is there more information on this?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a link for a photo in LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @craigd52159226! Welcome to the community. From what I can gather, it sounds like you're trying to create a QR code using a link for a photo you created in Lightroom for one of your photos? Am I close?  If that is not the case, can you share more details about what you're trying to do? Please post any screenshots that may help us. 🙂 

Best, 

Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing a single photo from the Get a Link option in the share menu actually puts that image into a Shared Album.  Is it possible your album is set to Invite Only?  Try changing the Link Access to Anyone Can View.  

This page from Julieanne Kost has some good screenshots to help: https://jkost.com/blog/2019/12/15093.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Share box says anyone can view that is in the share folder as you mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not sure if you meant shared folder or folder of origin.

I found the correct box to change folder of origin to anyone can view.

see how that works thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously done this using smugmug copied the url pasted image was visible, hoping I could do same here?

Even with sharing on I get [IMG] no picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see your last attachment, but the one other thought that comes to mind is that images that have the flag "rejected" applied are hidden from view in shares. Please check that the image has no flag applied or is at least "Selected"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would said flag be?

I do not see a flag unless I am not looking right place.

Shown as a shared photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are browsing images full screen on your iPad, you can switch from Edit view to other views like Info or Rate & Review using the buttons at the buttom right of the screen.  

This page has details, under the section "Flag and Rate photos"
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/search-organize-mobile-ios.html

It is possible to flag and rate photos simply by dragging your finger up or down on the left or right side of you image in Rate & Review mode, which one can do accidentally.

@craigd52159226 , if you import a new photo from your camera roll, and try to share it the same way, can others view the share for that photo?  If so, this would seem to confirm the problem with your current share is about some kind of setting on the album or photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is all really good information unfortunately it is not flagged.

assuming it has more to do with protocols of receiving web page & how adobe sends photo links.

i will look into that avenue.

thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If things still don't work as expected, please post a video screen capture to help us understand the issue. How to: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alternatively I tried posting by pasting that worked?

Where as the traditional method of posting the linky in a box did not.

so I am learning about LR thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines