• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Album Link: Stacked/HDR Merge photos displayed as individuals photos.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing: Currently, if you share an album with photos that are HDR merged/stacked, the shared link/webpage will show the individuals photo. How can I provide the shared link/webpage to display what our Album should actually look like, as in the Lightroom?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The display of stacked images you mentioned in the LR desktop app is not supported by the web app, or mobile apps at this time.  It is on the team's roadmap, but I can't say when this will be implemented.

What I can recommend is to hide images from the view of others by setting the flag "Rejected" on your HDR bracket (source) images.  When images inside a shared album are "Rejected" you can still see them as the album owner, but other people visiting your album will not see rejected images at all.  I understand this may not be ideal for you depending on your culling workflows.  It's the one workaround currently available to you at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines