• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

shooting greenscreen and editing in LR - changing background to specific colour and removing fall of

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Is there a way when editing images in Lightroom 2022 shot on a green screen, we can change the colour of the background to an exact hex code? At the moment I:
> select subject
>invert
> use colour selector
but I need to change it to an exact colour for a client. Still haven’t figured out how to do this. Still trying to get my head around the update as I used to use a linear gradient off of the image and do it that way!
Also, to add, a little bit of green spill off on the clients faces. Would you just remove this with a brush or is there another way around it without changing the entire colour of the background 
Hope this all makes sense. Thank you in advance.
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The short answer is no... there isn't a way to add a specific color code in Lightroom - you would have to export to Photoshop to do that. It's an extra step but it will work. Regarding removing any spill over from the green screen, using the mask tool with the brush is a good place to start. If you choose to edit in Ps though you will have more options to choose from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines