• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature in Lightroom (unable to move watermark)

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What happen to the signature in Lightroom 

{Title edited by Moderator} 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Rebecca29793358bhdg. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. Please share the version of Lightroom & the error you see.

Do you see an error or pop-up in-app or while using any tool? Please share more details, like screenshots or video recordings of what you see.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Sorry, I didn’t get an error message. My signature was not in the
signature spot on the photographs anymore. It was now up in the center of
the photo as a watermark. In the settings it’s not giving me the option to
move the signature/watermark down to one of the corners.

The version I’m working in is V8.31.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have any suggestions on how to get the signature back away from being the watermark?

thanks,

Rebecca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the sliders are locked and not allowing you to move the watermark then you could try tapping some of the nodes (usually around the outside) to unlock them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sliders only become available depending on which of the positioning nodes has been selected. If the watermark is in the centre of the image, i.e. the centre node has been selected, both sliders are unavailable. To get the watermark down to the botton, tap on the prefered node at the bottom of the image when using the "Customise Watermark" option, then micro-adjust as needed using the sliders(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The horizontal and vertical toggle buttons are grayed out. They didn't used to be.  

**never mind I just figured it out. You have to share/export as / jpg file, then it allows your to move the watermark up or down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines