• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some albums not syncing (show as empty) in Lightroom 4.3.2

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom CC for iPad (4.3.2 55A26D) and I have a folder full of albums that I created from importing straight off my camera's SD. I've turned sharing on for all of them, and it's worked fine for the most part, except for two of the albums. Despite having images on the iPad, the shared album says it's empty, and if I go to the online photo editor at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom , those two albums both show as empty. I've turned off any filters to be sure that's not the issue, and I still have plenty of space on my cloud account (80/100gb free). The app says I'm synced and backed up. I can access and edit the images on the ipad, but nowhere else, and it's only affecting the two albums.

As an aside, is it possible somewhere to request that it be made possible to set a folder to be shared, such that it lets visitors access multiple albums from a single link? Right now I have to share every album individually and send separate links for each album; this is very tedious when you have a month of daily albums to send for review. Thank you!

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

OK well I gave up on making those albums work, so I just created new ones with the same names and moved the images into them. The links are different but the photos are now showing up. Weird and not really a "fix," but at least it works!

Thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Griddable,

That shouldn't be happening, let's make it right.

As two of the albums are not syncing, could you please let me know your Adobe id?

Also,  can you please open Lightroom and send us a diagnostic log?

Process to generate a diagnostic log is:

1. Launch Lightroom, and tap on top left Hamburger icon to open the Settings Panel.
  2. On Settings Panel, long press on the top left “Lr” icon.
  3. Tap on “Send Feedback” button (appeared after step #2) from settings panel. This will open up your email client after few moments and attach the logs.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, thank you for your response.

my Adobe ID is my username @gmail.com

In the iPad app, I followed the directions you gave but long-pressing the LR icon in the settings menu didn't do anything; long or short press, it just goes to "Account," which only shows my name and email address. I also went to my Active sessions in my profile and ended the sessions on the iPad to force myself to log back in, just in case. Is there any other way to access this feature, or am I doing it wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

griddable  wrote

In the iPad app, I followed the directions you gave but long-pressing the LR icon in the settings menu didn't do anything;

In Settings, go to “Help & Support,” then long-press “Access our support forum.”

You’ll see a small blue notification indicating a report is being generated, followed by a delay of 10 seconds or more, after which your email client will launch with the zipped report attached.

EB45117E-A456-4B66-A8D8-E67C8901208B.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael, that did the trick! I more or less side-stepped this particular issue, but at least I'll know how to send the report in the future should the need arise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, I'm still stuck at this step, I don't see any option to send a diagnostic report from the Lightroom CC ipad app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK well I gave up on making those albums work, so I just created new ones with the same names and moved the images into them. The links are different but the photos are now showing up. Weird and not really a "fix," but at least it works!

Thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Even worse though. The photos I have been deleting are just darkened so I cannot easily select the non-deleted images to create a new ablum. In any case I am really getting frustrated with how bad things are becoming on Lightroom (CC). I love Lightroom in general but these issues are deal breakers. I have a MacBook Pro.  Cheers, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines