• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription not working

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have just purchased the lightroom premium on my macbook. and it says that i can use it on my phone to with premium for free(since i purchased that subscription on mac) but when i go to the light room app on my phone it wants me to re purchase for the subscription. Need help ASAP!!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @brachyn3567494125iz 

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  Your issue can best be resolved by contacting Adobe Customer Care at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Start Now” live chat link in the lower right of this page. Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chat bot.

Sometimes, our system allows regular employees like me to spot account details that can unblock users, but in this case all I can see is that this account you used to contact us for help has no subscription history of any kind.  And I can't see any indicators about other account(s) you may have.  Our Support staff has better tools to help you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines