Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Switching computers

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am switchingto anew computer and want to reinstall LR. My subscription doesnt say I have LR and when I register LR there is an error. Might be under another email? NEED help please

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user supported forum. We are all just other users like yourself. What version of Lightroom have you been using previously?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like V5

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Looks like.." tells us nothing.

Go to your account at Adobe and reply with the details of your Subscription.

ADOBE ACCOUNT

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats just it. It isnt on my subscription details. I purchased Light room with this computer from Dell. I've been trying to no avail to contact them in case it was under another email address.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you been paying a monthly or annual subscription Fee to Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines