• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching to a new phone

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm switching from a Samsung to iPhone however when I sign into Lightroom on my new iPhone, none of my photos or presets are there. Please can someone tell me how I can get it to show them?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a free user, photos, edits, presets do not sync from one device to another.  You could subscribe to Lightroom Mobile Premium (or even just use the 7-day trial if either the Google or Apple app store offers it to you), and your stuff should then sync over to the new phone.  If you cancel your subscription, the photos and presets will remain on your new device, they just won't sync to cloud storage again unless you subscribe again in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! That's really helped me 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merhaba Android kullanıyordum daha once simdi iphone kullaniyorum. Oturum açtığımda eski fotograflarim geri gelmedi.  Tekrar geri almak icin ne yapmalı?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google Translate:

Restoring old photos

Hello, I was using Android before, now I am using iPhone. My old photos did not come back when I signed in. What to do to get it back again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello @anisa234242162y9d 

I linked your post to a similar thread with more info.

If you are a paid subscriber of Lightroom Mobile Premium then your photos should sync to cloud storage and be available on all mobile devices.

If you are using the free app, photos do not sync across cloud storage to all your mobile devices.  And since you are changing from Android to iPhone, you cannot restore a backup onto your new phone.

Perhaps you can start a 7-day free trial -- this would allow your photos to sync across devices.  On your iPhone, please sign in with the same email address you use for Lightroom on Android.  In the subscription options screen, see if Premium service is offered with a 7-day free trial.  If you enable the free trial, and launch Lightroom on your Android phone, photos should then sync to cloud storage, and appear on your new iPhone.  If you do not want to pay for Lightroom Premium service, you can cancel the subscription before the 7-day trial period ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines