• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync on iPad is interrupted as it thinks there is no internet connection

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lr Classic on my Windows 10 PC.  The synchrobnise collections there appear in the Lightroom Cloud on the web.  They also appear in mt iPhone XS.

On my ipad, however, they have stopped being updated.  Some appear without the image.

The message says No Activity, Syncing interrupted, No internet connection.

This process had worked well unti recently.

I have tried removing and reinstating Lightromm on the iPad and power off the iPad right down to restart the OS.

The internet connection is live and works for other apps.  I have nearly 15GB of free space on the iPad.

How do I overcome this issue and get Lightroom to sync properly to the Lightroom cloud?

TOPICS
iPadOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @David 101 

Checking my own iOS devices, I see no connectivity or sync issue, and do not see any signs of an issue with Lightroom's cloud service. 

Is there anything special about the network setup for your iPad?  Are you running any kind of antivirus or web security software on it, using VPN, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, Charlie.  Your post just beat me to it!

I had a VPN active but that didn't seem to be the problem but I can't be sure.  It may have contributed to it but on the other hand the VPN had been in place before the problem arose.

When I removed the app on my iPad I chose not to delete the associated data so I have tried deleting the app and data and reinstalling the app.  This seems has worked and the data was downloaded from the cloud and look complete.

So hope the issue is now resolved for the long term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, wow -- I'm sorry such measures were required, but I am glad you were able to troubleshoot this for yourself.  

Kind regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines