Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Issue in Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I recently purchased an IPad Pro to be able to do editing on the go. I'm having a hard time understanding why my photos on my Lightroom desktop (laptop) are not syncing with my Lightroom on my iPad! I've logged in to my iPad so my account is there, just not my pictures in some albums! HELP! Also, some of my presets are not showing up either! 😫

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry about the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help!

What Lightroom versions are you using on your iPad and desktop? Please confirm if you have tried signing out and signing in again? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on the iPad? How are you syncing the files?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check any sync issues.

If there are any sync issues, please click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

Also, check this article for details on how we can properly keep all the Lightrooms synced with one another: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html.

Please let us know if this helps!

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jessica23402831j4jf 

Are you using Lightroom Classic or the separate, more cloud-centric Lightroom CC app on your laptop?
Lightroom Classic can sync, but you have to enable sync on each collection you want your Lightroom iPad app to see.  If you use Lightroom CC, that is more like the mobile app -- everything syncs.  And of course syncing requires you be signed in with the same email address on all apps -- sounds like you are!

I also notice that you have two separate desktop plans subscribed, and also the mobile plan subscribed.  You really only need one desktop plan (each desktop plan includes mobile service as well).  Please contact Adobe Support and ask for their help to cancel redundant plans, so you can save some money going  forward.  
Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat bubble on screen to reach our Support staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines