• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing LR between iphone and PC latop

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone simply explain how to 1) sync LR between iphone and a PC laptop and 2) how to select only the photos I want to upload to LR from my iphone and have that show up in LR on both phone and laptop. Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I didn't get an answer to this question. Can someone help me out?  Please?  Otherwise I need to cancel my subscription to LR. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a paid subscription, all photos you add to Lightroom on your phone are uploaded to the Lightroom cloud. You can view your Lightroom cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. Sign in with the same credentials you use on the phone. 

Photos in your Lightroom cloud will automatically show up in the Lightroom app on your laptop (assuming you use Lightroom and not Lightroom Classic).

To add photos to Lightroom on your phone:

1. tap the Lightroom icon bottom center of the screen
  2. tap the picture icon in the blue oval shape
  3. tap Device
  4. drag to select the images
  5. tap Add

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines