• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The mobile app total freezes towards the end of sync

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mobile app total freezes (and have to be deleted and re-installed) towards the end of sync. After the last update (IOS v7.0.2) I can no longer use the app. I will note that all the functions work as usual and even synchronize with the lightroom classic (v.11) on my MacOs -until almost the end of the synchronization. re install and re sign and re everything was preformed of course..

In the last two months since the update I have been trying to get help from the technical support and have performed a number of actions that I have been asked to perform. Last time I was told that there is currently a problem and I will be updated to have a solution .. 

Any Ideas??

Needless to say, this greatly interferes with my ongoing LRC smart previews to LR Mobile and back to LRC workflow ..

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this occur to you while the Cloud status is still showing "syncing" or even with the status "synced and backed up".

Btw. do you have lots of presets syncing?  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greule

It's seem like it's still showing " syncing " and it doesn't really finish, although by the photos synced numbers it seems it finished.

yes i do have a lot of preset and profiles -but now they are only in the LRC because when the support guy tried to troubleshoot he cleared them from the lightroomLibrary.lrlibrary ("cr_settings "or something)

--this solved the issue for Lightroom desktop which suffered the same issue-but not for the LR mobile..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines