• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer from Creative to iCloud

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a more or less easy way to transfer all the photos in the Creative cloud by Adobe to iCloud on iPadOS 15.4? Thanks

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could export them all from the Lr app on the iPad to the Camera Roll, and assuming the Photos app is enabled to use iCloud, they'll then be automatically uploaded to iCloud. The only thing you'd need to consider is what format you would want to export to the Camera Roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the photos are RAW files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format to export them in will very much depend on what you are trying achieve. Are you trying to migrate completely from the Adobe Cloud to Apple Photos/iCloud? Or are you trying to export derivatives (e.g. jpegs) to iCloud for sharing purposes? Or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to leave Adobe ecosystem to Apple.>

for edition, since Photos for iPad is quite crappy, I'll be using Pixelmator Photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In which case the easiest way to get the photos out of Lightroom, while retaining the Raw file type, would be to "Export to Camera Roll" and set the File Type to "Original".

That would retain the raw files, but you'd lose any edits or metadata added in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are using Lightroom on your iPad? Lightroom handles raw photos better than Apple Photos. Why do you want to switch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I know. I already used it on Mac and switched to Capture One for two years.

I just don't edit photos as I used to do, to justify the price I have to pay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An app such as Pixekmator Photo or even Snapseed is way enough to edit one or two photos once in a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines