• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring LR presets to new account

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new CC account through my job and would like to transfer all my LR presets from my free version to my new one. Does anyone know of a simple way to do this without having to save all the DNG files and resave the presets in the new acct?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there's any other way than the export as DNG, reimport and recreate method. The free version doesn't sync, so the only way to get the presets into your new account is by recreating them from the exported DNGs or by re-downloading them from wherever you sourced them originally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. You can right-click on the presets & export each preset. Or you could try this:

• Create a Shared Album on the new account.
• Invite the email associated with your old account.
• Ensure you give the old account Can Contribute rights.
• Accept the invite associated with the old account and sign in to the old account.

• Add images with each preset to the Album shared from the new account. This will transfer photos over, including presets. 

• Save edits on each image as a preset.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines