Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with picture shortlisting with stars

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded the new Lightroom version 12.3, and the user surface is entirely different compared to the previous version.

I am editing a work, I selected the pictures with stars as before, but I can not find the way only to see and export the selected pictures. 

I can change the order of the pictures, but I can not find the way how to shortlist them.

I tried to look for a manual or tutorial video, woth no success. Looks like that for the updates there is no handover available at all. I am completely lost.

I need help asap please, as I have thousands of pictures in total, and more than a 100 to edit. 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sandor

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

v12.3 (Lightroom-CLASSIC) has not changed the User interface! (except when masking panel was introduced)

You have posted in the Lightroom Ecosystem for v6.3 of the CLoud based version.

So, confirm what was your "previous version".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines