Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn the JPEG display on or off for a selection of images

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when using LR I have typically globaly switched off that JPEGs are shown while there is a respective RAW available. This is good, since I do not want to see the JPEGs always while I mainly work with the RAW. This would simply blow up the browsing and navigation in the database.

BUT!

In ceartain situations I would really lilke to see and use the JPEG which is rendered by the camera. This is especially the case when I deviated from the standard color settings. E.g. I want to see the Black&White image.  Or in case of the Fuji film simulations I would like to see this very good images for further usage inside Lightroom.

Therefore my idea would be that there is a "switch" per image where I can set wether the respective JPEG  is becoming presented for the selected RAW(s) ... (but maybe not only 1 JPEG but even multiple JPEGs !!! ... Fuji provides the filmsimulation bracketing, leading to 3 different JPEG images per RAW).

This would be a great feature in my opinion.

Best regards

Joachim Schott

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joachim38463292pyxd this is the Photoshop forum, try the Lightroom Classic forum instead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Joachim38463292pyxd 

I've moved your post from Photoshop to the LR forum

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines