Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change plan, no access to support

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do have a cloud based Lightroom plan and wanted to change it to the plan including Classic and Photoshop, but I dont get an option to do that. I only have the option to cancel the plan.

Also, I have no opportunity to contact support, despite beeing a paying customer.... 

Any ideas?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue can best be resolved by contacting Adobe Customer Care at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html . Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Start Now” live chat link in the lower right of this page. Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chat bot.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the point, I dont have the chat bot available. It does not show up on that page! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now found a way to start the chat agent, but when I type in Agent, I get the reply, that my email address is not connected to an active plan  and I cant have support - but it is..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Verify you are logged into the website with your subscribed Adobe ID - sometimes you are logged out or logged in with a non-subscribed Adobe ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am logged in with the right account. I can see my plan and everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Safari, I would recommend trying a different browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are trying to be kidding, right? A company like Adobe is unable to support browsers? Well, I tried Google Chrome, extra installed it for that, doesn't work either. But I downloaded a test version of Capture One now, lets try something different then...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines