• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete any pictures in Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For weeks I have been unable too delete any photos from 'all photos' and 'deleted' in Lightroom mobile. I've tried in wifi and network connections thinking it wanted wifi to save on data. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom mobile you're working on along with the version of Android you're running on the device? Are you getting an error while trying to delete the images?

If you're using the app through a subscription, please try going to Lightroom.adobe.com & check if you're able to delete the images from there. You can also try re-installing the app to check if that helps.

Note: If you're using the free version of Lightroom mobile, please do not re-install the app.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 6.4.0. and yes I can delete them from a computer. There is no pop up error. It just doesn't delete pictures ever from a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing, sometimes after a restart I can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines