Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unflagging multiple items in Lightroom on ipad

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all.

I am using Lightroom for iOS, version 6.0.2.

I am a relatively new user and photographer. The workflow I am trying to implement is to import images to Lightroom from my camera and then go through them and flag my picks, move the flagged images to a new album, and then work on them in the new album.

That works ok. I can quickly flag go through a bunch of photos and flag them. I can then filter by flagged and move them into an album.

How do I then unflag them? I don't want to have to click to unflag on every individual image. But I cannot find a way to filter by flagged, select all, and then unflag on Lightroom on my iPad. I can do it in Lightroom classic on my computer. But I don't want to have to switch devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-Charles

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's possible yet.

The best place to request features is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's actually possible using the Android version of LrMobile, so hopefully that means that the same functionality will be implemented in iOS as well, at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines