• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown graphic issues on edited NEfs

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Recently i've been upgrading my old windows PC to new intel i5 13600k, 32gb ram DDR4, motherboard MSI tomahawk Z690 and windows 11. After reinstaling lightroom cc, i've started to get image errors on my cloud library like on photos posted below.

First i thought it will be problem with my graphic card (MSI GTX1080), but after removing it and conecting integrated card, the errors still remain. I've tested memory, procesor and found no errors. 

Similar situation i'm having with clasic vesion of lightroom, so maybe it is some kind of software problem (lack of codecks, drivers etc.), btw - I've reinstal all drivers, windows and problem still remains. Others aplication like ms office, autocad etc. works perfectly well.

Maybe someone has similar problem and found solution?Lightroom cc 2.jpgLightroom cc 1.jpgLightroom cc 3.jpgLightroom cc 4.jpg I'm working on NEF's from Nikon D750.

Will be gratefull for any help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Does this happen with specific images or a set of images? Do the artifacts appear after a series of steps or at the launch?

It could potentially be a file or image-specific issue, or a damaged preview database.

First, download sample Nikon D750 RAW images from the internet & check if the issue exists. You can also share some sample images with us to review this behavior on our end.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Thank you for quick replay. I did what you asked for - downloaded nef pictures from Nikon D750 from internet, and the problems still remains. Artefacts apear at every picture that i'm importing to lightroom, no mater if it is classic version or cc (based on cloud). I have to add, that problem occurs only on my new computer. I also use cloud version of lightroom on laptop (i7 7700hq+ gtx1060) and IPad Pro and there everything is working with no issues. Therefore I'm begining to suposse that it may be some kind of hardware problem like lack of compatibility with ram modules or with new architecture of 13th gen intel procesors.

I also uploaded NEF files from my old Nikon camera (D70s) and nothing changed, after uploading and opening the pictures almost immediately (after split of second) got this kind of artefacts. It may be important that artifact has different quanity, size and location on picture at every time i'm opening it. I have also check other NEF edidting aplication (NX Studio from Nikon) and it works with no issue. 

Of course i can share samples images from my camera, please let me know how i can send it to you.

Best regards

Sebastian Satora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add, that replacing memory banks and motherboard for new (other producer) didn't change anything. Problem still remains. Today I'll try to replace processor for different piece. If this will not make change, I'll have no more ideas what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved. The processor was responsible for the irregularities in image processing, so changing CPU unit for other one fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that. This was unexpected.

Did you replace the i5 13600K or get different hardware? 

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines