• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating App takes. a long time

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated the app on my iphone and it was the biggest regret of my life 😭 i got this on my screen stuck 2days already!!! Any solution how to fix this, I'm so afraid ending up uninstalling and reinstalling since I have saved so much photos and presets, and losing them was not an option 😭

4B878121-739E-416D-95BB-D63D4473C897.png

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kmbrlybrtl 

Please do not uninstall.  If you are a free user, deleting the app will delete all the photos, presets, etc. too.

Does it help if you force-quit and relaunch the app?  How about restarting the device?  Please let us know if this helps.

Also, please do a full iTunes/Mac OS Finder or Cloud backup of your device, in case additional troubleshooting is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Relaunched and force-quitting it multiple times already!!!! Restarting my phone a lot of times, none of it helps, so hopeless, any other solution options? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you double check if your phone has still enaough storage left?  Just verify under iOS settings-> general->iphone storage.  - Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually updated to a new phone, and here's the storage of both of them. Both are still stuck on the updated screen 3days already.

2B5A171D-BB81-4C1D-9343-6C9096BC01B2.jpeg

1F3C14E4-B0D4-4A19-95D6-1A61D6775941.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the ongoing trouble, @kmbrlybrtl .  It's not clear what's causing this issue.  I'll send you a direct message with some questions soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I please get some help regarding the same kind of issue ? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines