• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using eraser on subject selection

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it's something that has been brought up before, however, being able to erase parts of a subject selection would be great.

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Add or Subtract buttons to add to or erase parts of the subject selection mask. I haven't got an Android device to check, but there should be a "Plus/Minus" icon (two grey circles, one with a "+": in it, the other with a "-" in it) below the created mask icon. This screenshot is from LrMobile on iOS:

Cursor.png

Using Lightroom on a desktop, you will see the full "Add" and "Subtract" buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ufff, I didn't know those were for that. I will test that out and see how it goes. You're amazing, Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines