• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using lightroom API to portfolio

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I try to use lightroom API to listing my photos, but I see there is required only Oauth 2. On my portfolio (my own website, not adobe portfolio), I would like to show my photos to everybody, not to specific users. Is it possible to do it somehow without any authorization/authentication? Maybe I should use another service?  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the APIs are not set up for public sharing.  You should export your photos to your own service if the Lightroom sharing mechanism doesn't meet you needs.  

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom integrates with Adobe Portfolio only.  It cannot upload files to other websites. Sorry.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036720853-How-the-Lightroom-integration-works

To upload images to your site's hosting server, you'll need to use an FTP client like free FileZilla.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines