• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Error Code T20200121 mean?

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing my photo and about to exportand message said photo failed to load and  error code T20200121 showed. What does it mean? What happen tp mobile app ? one problem after another. Please help. Thank you in adavance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. My affected edits are unable to load and unable to export. It seems to be an issue if you have lightroom active on more than one device. I have tried logging out on all deviced including creative cloud. All updated to lastest versions. Ive been seeing the same across other forums, and seems to have been an issue with lightroom for several weeks at least. Is there any updates on this Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI , 

Is your error problem solve? Mine was ok for quite a few days now. I updated to new ios version and start working fine now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error code T20200121

errorcodeT20200121.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

does this issue still reprouduce?
Yesterday we had a critical outage that might have caused this issue.

If you run into this issue again please verify:
1. network connection is working
2. That the image exists on https://lightroom.adobe.com
3. amount of disk space on device ( in some rare cases this can influence)

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ignacio, 

The issue has been ongoing prior to that so cant be related to anything from yesterday unfortunately. 

I can confirm that:

1. network connection is working 
2. The image does exist on https://lightroom.adobe.com
3. I have upwards of 150GB of disk space available on all devices. (Macbook Proand Ipad Pro)

Thanks for responding, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be one thing that you can try out, somewhat far fetched, can you do an edit on the image that you have a problem with on https://lightroom.adobe.com?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried this. I read someone had tried that on another forum and it worked for them. I am trying every variation now. Being logged out of the programme on my ipad and mac, while doing a slight edit in the link provided, however no luck so far 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you give us some more info about what happened when you edited the image in https://lightroom.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this exact same issue with one of my photos. The error code was the same on mobile. This happens for photos that the original is not on the cloud but on your local machine. 

I did manage to go to adobe.lightroom.com and made a sligh edit to the photo. 

That allowed the photo's edits to appear on lightroom desktop. Just long enough for me to copy all the edits. I then exported the original and re-imported it and pasted the edits. 

I deleted the photo with the issue. 

I have other sync issues (with mobile) that im going to make a post about 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having this problem for several months now and I'm about fed up with Adobe. There has been no solution and no one has gotten back to me. I've tried every fix that I've read about in these forums and nothing works. What's the point of paying a monthly subscription if I can't actually use Lightroom mobile?!?  It happened to me again today. I edited the pic on my Mac and then tried to view it on the mobile app. Fix this issue please!!! 

E44436E0-19AD-490D-9A7A-8B0B70E963DE.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue off and on for the 2 months I've been using Lightroom.  It's happening again today.  I've tried the online edit trick, no luch.  Adobe, please give this some attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have experienced this issue for the first time this morning.  Can someone from Adobe please provide advice.  Thanks.  Have checked and my image is on the Lightroom website.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Same issue for me. 
i only edit on iOS devices (iPhone iPad)

My picture is on website (cloud) I tried a lot of tricks like  Signout from all devices. 

Any advice please ?  Thanks 

5631EF91-EC5D-4667-9E73-11B7FC338735.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A1520509-E972-4D28-A321-7BBD847E7536.jpeg

Again, today... please help us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ignacio B. please help us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue will be fixed with out next release. Until then you need to make a small edit applied photo on the desktop side and let photo update on the server-side.  Apologies for the trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it doesn't work...  Not a single week has gone by without my encountering this error. It's starting to get seriously annoying. I have good access to the photo via the web version and I can edit and download it. However, it is impossible to synchronize it with the application. On iPad, iPhone... I emptied the cache, deleted the application, reinstalled it. Nothing can be done about it. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HELP US ??? Thanks 1D7F2233-E31B-4CCA-957D-53C4B4666521.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And i don't have thé desktop version. I only use iOS apps 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jonayoni , can you try the Lightroom Web app at https://lightroom.adobe.com?   Access to this site works for anyone who has subscribed to Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it via my web app.
The modification appears on the iOS version when I open it. But I still get the error message and can't access the development panel... 😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is the next release expected?  I just left a 1-star review in the App store.  This is basically non-functional, as I've have this error 2x.  I'm only editing on my iPad Pro, so there shouldn't even be any syncing...my image and edits should all be local.

I can see a thumbnail with my edits; however, LR is saying it's waiting for settings to be downloaded from another client and the only way I can edit right now is resetting...this is BS.  Should I switch to Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know about your workflow, it is indeed strange that you run into this issue if you only edit on your iPad. If you are a subscriber your edits will still be synced to the cloud unless you have paused.

Btw, I've pinged you privately over the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for over a year now, and it's extremely disruptive to my work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines