• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats up with Lightroom?

Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every once in a while I try to use Lightroom when traveling.  Usually it doesn't sync... or sucks up my battery.

This time I selected a bunch if photos I want to share... I had 30 but for some reason Lightroom limits me to 15.... WHY??? Then I select 15... it takes a good 15 minutes or more waiting for them to upload.... then it asks me where to share.. I click Facebook and boom.. I'm back in Lightroom with nothing posted or shared. What gives? I've tried 5 times... its extremely frustrating and time consuming!! Shouldn't it work?? I always have issues.... always!!!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark is this from your phone or Lightroom on you laptop?? Help us with a little more information please ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my phone. Only the mobile app has a 15 photo maximum to post. Sorry for late reply I'm traveling throughout Europe and was on a cruise without access to wifi. Thanks!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines