Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

When a person hearts a photo on lightroom web how do I look it up in desktop?

Engaged ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do photoshoots for people to view and select photos online. When they heart a photo online, how do I go through the photos and either sort or create a smart collection for photos that they have hearted?

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Lightroom or Lightroom Classic (you mention Smart Collections, which are only available in Classic)? Neither app allows you to sort specifically by "likes" or "comments", though Classic does allow you to sort by "Last Comment Time", so the most recent likes/comments would appear at the top of the grid. Also any unread comments or likes would have a yellow badge icon in the Grid view.

Lightroom now shows the comment or like icon on the thumbnails is the Square Grid, but offers no way of sorting on them. However, they will also be reported in most recent top-down order in the Notifications panel.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines