• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I share an album, panoramas are missing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take most of my photos when backpacking, using a Fuji X-E3 with the 18-55mm kit lens. Weighs about 1.5lbs. I take quite a few shots that I later stitch together to get my entire view in frame. I just shared an album via a link and notice the panoramas are not shared. I have not found a way to do this. What am I missing? Can it be done with a reasonable work flow?

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent myself a link to one of my collections that contains only panoramas, 15 of them, and I was able to click on the link and everything worked as expected. LrC 10.4 on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just check one that I recently made, it seemed to be outside the Album. I moved it in and now it's in the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My panoramas were made in Lightroom CC on my laptop. They were made from jpq files and the panoramas are dngs. Definitely in my album. I share them on Facebook by exporting and uploading, and this works fine, but I was trying to show a poster all my photos heading up Mount Whitney and when I checked, no panoramas were included, nor were the merged files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC is old terminology. There is Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. What is the exact version number of Lightroom that you are using? Incidentally, all of the panoramas in my collection were created using Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JimHess - The Help|About Lightroom dialog says 'Adobe Photoshop Lightroom' Version 4.4. BTW, I went to college at Wesleyan with a Jim Hess from Philly - one of the smartest guys I've ever known.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently I'm not really the one to offer assistance to you. I have the panoramas in an album that I'm sharing from Lightroom Classic, but the panoramas were actually created in Classic. I do very little of my main editing in Lightroom. I experiment with it, but prefer Lightroom Classic. I have no idea why the panoramas are not displaying as you expect them to. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you login to your Adobe account using the LrWeb interface in a browser window (login to lightroom.adobe.com), you'll see all your albums listed there. You should see an "Albums" tab and alongside it a "Shared" tab. Click on the "Shared" tab and select the specfic album from the list. In grid view are the panos showing? If they are not showing there, can you post two screen shots of the grid, one taken in Lightroom desktop, the other taken in the LrWeb interface, that'll help show the Adobe engineers that there is an issue. 

But if they ARE showing in the LrWeb grid, switch to the Display tab (click on the icon that looks like an artist's palette at the bottom left of the grid in LrWeb), that then shows the view that the viewers of the shared album should get when they open the link. Are the panos still showing there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines