• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the new masking options in the Android version?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got the new update but the masking screen is the old one, where is the new people, eyes and so on masking feature?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Mobile devices, at this time, do not have access to the individual masking controls released on the Desktop apps at Max. Access to this functionality is available through the new Adaptive Presets however. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Apologies - I was thinking of iOS.  For Android: Adaptive Presets are currently limited to Sky and Subject 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobile devices, at this time, do not have access to the individual masking controls released on the Desktop apps at Max. Access to this functionality is available through the new Adaptive Presets however. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the those adaptive preset? I only see 2 in the "Premium" section, sky and subject..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies - I was thinking of iOS.  For Android: Adaptive Presets are currently limited to Sky and Subject 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines