• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is publishing to web gallery

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC Web includes gallery publishing to the web. I can't find it in the desktop Lightroom CC. Is a similar publication possible? I know you can publish one album at a time, but I would like to put everything behind the same publishing address. Thank you!

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only publish one gallery at a time also from lightroom.adobe.com. From the desktop app, you publish an album using right (or control) click on the album and choosing share. Every gallery you share whether from LR web, LR mobile, or LR desktop will get its own address. This is just how this works. You can't publicly publish your entire library and get the album structure on the web. If you want a website with a certain organization, you want to publish your images to a webservice such as smugmug or Adobe Portfolio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the gallery I was looking for in the desktop app:

Jani26624954uspl_0-1666550594207.png

There are all the albums I selected behind one address. Publication is only possible in the web version. Maybe you can tell about this on the desktop side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines