• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Lightroom product for offline use?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time LR user before the change to subscription based product. I am currently also a LR CC licence (monthly) holder but am having endless problens trying to use the product when out in the wild without internet. The LR CC system does not allow me to add new images unless I am connected to the internet, or had previously signed in.

This is frankly inpossible for my applicaton, where I can spend weeks at a tine without internet out in the wild, and need to import new images and work on them on a daily basis. 

Which Adobe Lightroom product is  there that works with NO internet for weeks at a time? 

My old desktop  LR version was perfect for me, but have lost the product key and can't find a download image anyway, so no way to reinstall and get rid if this unusable CC version.

Wish I could go back to the old desktop version that I paid for!

Would love to hear options / workarounds for LR that work without internet.

Very frustrated! 

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you trying to sync without connectivity for weeks at a time?

Whats wrong with your laptop software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines