• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I get charged a cancellation fee???

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I get charged a $19.99 cancellation fee?? i'm out of a job because of COVID-19 my job was shut  down. I'm not receiving unemployment or any other type of pay. I thought I canceled this like three months ago but apparently it's still been charging my account. I can't afford to pay the monthly fee LET ALONE the cancellation fee on top of that?! I plan on getting it again in the future, but not with these stupid rules. I don't even have enough in my bank account to cover both of those fees, so it's going to overdraft my account... what am I supposed to do?? Anyone have any advice or maybe can help a dumb girl out 😭😭

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. We are all just other users like yourself. However, I can tell you that subscribing to Lightroom is a year-long commitment. Cancellation before the end of the year will result in an early termination fee. It's unfortunate, and something that none of us on this forum can help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And the details in this Adobe link- "Understand Creative Cloud subscription terms and refund policies"

CANCELLING CC SUBSCRIPTIONS

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines