• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP file preset to Lightroom Mobile CC iOS

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there really no way to import XMP files to iPhones Lightroom CC without a computer? I work souly off my iPhone XS, downloaded some mobile presets, but they are only in XMP format. Help!?! I know how to utilize DNG files but this is breaking my brain right now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time, LR Mobile on the iPhone does not import XMP versions of presets. The only solution if you have XMP Presets is to apply the preset to a DNG image using LR on the desktop, then import that DNG to your phone and save te preset from there. If you don't have a computer to apply the presets, you'll need to find a friend who can do it for you and pass you back the DNGs.

Hopefully in the future the ability to import from XMP will be added to LR Mobile, but for now, DNG is the only way to go if you don't have a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here I wish I could import XMP presets into my IOS iPhone without a computer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines