• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add left/right swiping to go back and forward on mobile devices

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding left/right swiping to navigate back and forward in Adobe Lightroom on mobile devices would greatly enhance the user experience and streamline the editing workflow. With a swipe gesture, users could effortlessly move back saving time and reducing the need for trying to tap the backwards arrow, which can be missed requiring additional taps to get back. This interaction would provide a fluid and natural way to navigate, empowering users to focus more on their creative process and make quick adjustments on the go. It's all about convenience and efficiency, making editing in Lightroom a seamless and enjoyable experience for mobile users.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2023-4.html

Lightroom for mobile (iOS)

• You can turn on the Swipe through device photos toggle in the Technology Preview to quickly swipe through the pictures in the editing mode. This toggle is turned off by default. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2023-4.html

Lightroom for mobile (iOS)

• You can turn on the Swipe through device photos toggle in the Technology Preview to quickly swipe through the pictures in the editing mode. This toggle is turned off by default. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I scroll through my photos anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said OP (original poster) I do not understand why they took away that function because before signing up for premium, I could swipe left/right before, during and after editing now I can do none of that. Truthfully I wish I never signed up for the premium but we live and learn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood but why isn't that a general funtion? Adobe has been going strong for at least 10 years this should be a no brainer for them, to implement into the lightroom system,

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out you have to go into the settings, then early acccess and finally you have to turn tech preview which allows you to swipe but you would not be able to swipe whilst editing which was something we could do before, hope this helps you a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Lightroom mobile, what happened to the option where we can just swipe left or right to see the next photo we need to edit? Please make this option available again. It disrupts our editing workflow without it. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new "feature" is so disruptive and tanks my workflow! I edit almost exclusively on my iPhone. Just upgraded to the iPhone 15, and I guess with it came the new Lightroom. I've been using Adobe products for 20 years now, this has to be the WORST update yet. Go back to the way it was. I need to swap back and forth to decide which photos to keep, which to dump, and apply previous edits. I'm constantly toggling between images. Please please please change it back. The swipe preview still doesn't solve the issue. I need to swipe while editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So helpful! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Olá meu nome é João Paulo, uso a versão paga do lightroom, e quando abro a galeria de foto pelo app para editar não consigo mudar de foto apenas arrastando pro lado, tenho que apertar pra volta, depois tenho clicar novamente em outra foto pra abrir e editar, assim a tralha muito o processo de edição. No celular da minha esposa estava da mesma forma, ela desinstalou e instalou novamente e voltou ao normal, o meu já fiz diversas vezes o mesmo procedimento e não consigo! O meu celular é iPhone 14 Pro Max, e da minha esposa um iPhone 11 Pro Max ambos estão atualizados. 

alguém me ajuda urgente por favor

Votes

Translate

Translate