• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Easy way to delete photos in lightroom for iPadOS and iOS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleeeeeeease make a method of deleting photos faster with just one tap while editing in lightroom mobile. Today I only use my iPad with editing tool and I think it's horrible to need to tap organize > delete. Make a one-touch delete option and disable deletion confirmation, as there is already a deleted items folder so the user can retrieve their accidentally deleted items. thanks!

Idea No status
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While waiting for Adobe to hopefully fulfill your request, you might consider marking them as rejected, then filtering from rejects every so often to delete them all in one go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can we please get an option to delete images from the editing tab on mobile. Instead of having to load back to library/ album view to press an hold to delete image(s) it would make it much easier to sort out and pick the images you like easily without having to go back and forth.

Votes

Translate

Translate