Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

P: Lightroom Web: Ability to Watermark images

19 Votes
Engaged ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

put the watermark option on the web page for Lightroom cc, I have the option on my ipad but not on my MacBook.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
12 Comments
Engaged ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a feature request that would help out so much in my workflow. I am continually sharing collection albums with clients via Lightroom syncing. The issue is that clients love to take screenshots of my work without paying for it. So, I have to export my photos with a watermark and then re-import them into Lightroom to sync with the cloud before sharing the album with them. Or, I may also manually create the album in my Lightroom gallery online and upload to it my exported images with watermark. What would be so helpful is the ability to add watermark to the virtual copies that get created and synced with Lightroom so I could share the album of watermarked images with my clients all in one step.

Pretty please!!

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The watermark section is labeled as a sharing option. However sharing photos the the Web does not show watermarks. Since it only works on export it should be labeled as an export option to avoid confusion.Secondarily, sharing to the web is important and a watermark feature should be available for shared web albums.

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having navigated to where I can add the text watermark and finding I can only add it if exporting photos I'm hoping it's in the works that we can add a watermark to all images in online galleries so that clients can't screenshot images without a watermark on... 

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add watermarks to images in web galleries by selecting watermark in the output settings panel.

Further details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/lightroom-classic/help/web-gallery-layouts.html#display_a_copyright_wate...

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love the option to share images with a watermark through a link in Lightroom without having to export and re-import them. Allowing clients to view and select images to purchase while also protecting images from being saved by screenshot. This would make workflow more efficient and faster. After client selects photos to purchase the watermark could then be removed and the likes and comments on the photos would be easier to find. 

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i need to share an album with a watermark, i need to first select all the photos, select export and add the watermark, then upload all the photos to a new album and then share it. 

We should be able to just click an add watermark feature so it adds the watermark to the entire album and we can just create link to share. once we want to take off the watermark, we just unclick it.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is being merged into an authoritative thread for better tracking and response. 

-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro books.

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, this feature is essential. Forcing me to export my photos and use a third party service just to get a watermark is costing me scores of hours. Adobe pleaseeeeee add this feature. Just like when exporting photos, offer a "show watermark" checkbox on the Share (public link) workflow.

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is desperately wanted

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to have the watermark on the mobile app when I share a link to the album. I have seen it for when I send the pics through email and by text but there is no option for when I send a link to the album to someone. 

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upvote and comment on this thread. Agreed, it's would be a good idea:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-web/lightroom-web-ability-to-watermark-images...

Translate

Translate