• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Undo rating change

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in a filtered view doing triage on my iPad. If I make a mistake with a rating the photo disappears from view and it's hard to fix. It looks like rating changes DO impact the sort by modified view (something I've been confused by in the past) so I can probably find and fix it with a few steps.

Honestly without being an jerk, I think this needs to be on a backlog of basic functionality that is high priority. I'm not entirely sure how to define it but if a rating change wasn't undoable on PC we'd be "shook". It should work on iOS also. As well as all of the other missing fundamental stuff.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A moderator removed "fix the basics" from the title of my post. I just want to reiterate that I don't think anyone is going to be that excited to see this fixed. I and others would be excited to see an update that says: "feature parity beteeen mobile and desktop improved with multiple fixes", or "feature parity between cc and classic improved".

That's what's needed in my humble opinion. A recognition of the fundamental necessity to close all of the gaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another example: on desktop cc you can select a folder and it will display all of the photos in the folder aka all of the photos in all of the albums in the folder.

On iOS this isn't possible 🤔🤷🏽‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac you can immediately adjust the intensity of a recommended preset.

On the iPhone you have to add the preset to "yours" and then you can adjust the intensity from there. Vive la différence!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree that a readily available Undo button in the Rate & Review mode seems like an obvious and necessary tool. I'm dumbfounded by it's apparent absence.  I have accidentally removed star ratings from images and had them disappear from my filtered view WAY too many times, and it is very very frustrating not to have an undo button at those times. 

Please add this fundamental feature? Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate