Highlighted

All presets and photos missing - Lightroom for mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom mobile this morning. The app crashed and I reopened the app and all of my edited photos and preset collections are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I also logged in online and no photos were there either. 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Thank you. This is what I did. I restored my phone from a previous back up and all photos and presets were restored. 

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All presets and photos missing - Lightroom for mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom mobile this morning. The app crashed and I reopened the app and all of my edited photos and preset collections are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I also logged in online and no photos were there either. 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Thank you. This is what I did. I restored my phone from a previous back up and all photos and presets were restored. 

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the lost presets and images, could you please let us know did you sync the images to cloud?
Also, do you have a subscription?

Try signing into the app with your Adobe ID.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom mobile and I believe I have the free version. After the app crashed and I opened it back up, it said I had 29 days remaining in my Trial, but I have had the app for about a year, so I don't understand why it says I'm in a trial period. I did not delete and reinstall the app. It just crashed on my iPhone and when I reopened it everything was gone. I don't believe I have a paid subscription for Lightroom. 

I did login with my Adobe ID and everything is still missing. It's almost like my account looks brand new, even though it is not. It says I have 0 photos backed up and 1 TB of cloud storage. It also says I have 0.00 GB of locally stored files. 

I also logged in to my adobe ID online and nothing was there either. Is there any way to restore this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Contacted support and was sent to the community help page. In my case, I switched phones and when I logged in to my account on my new phone, it was as if it was a new account. All my pictures and presets gone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restoring your phone from a previous back up if you can. This worked for me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free use accounts do not sync anything to cloud storage and rely on local storage only.  Still, even after an app crash, all your existing photos and presets should still be there.  However, if you reinstalled the app, or install and sign in on another device, your photos and presets will not exist because they were not synced to cloud storage.

If you use iPhone or iPad and back up your device, this help page shows how it may be possible to recover images from your device backup: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also face a similar problem but with Android device. I sign out from my Lightroom mobile, but when I sign in again, all of my photos and presets that I imported before is gone. Why? and How can I recover all of them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
meikie LATEST
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200513-011454.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines