Highlighted

Annoying white circle in centre of photo; Lightroom cc presentation.

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that others here had questions about the stupid circle. On other forums I saw that people from Adobe said that this was necessary because you wanted to know when you could begin editing. But I often use cc to show people my photos.  We don't need this thing. Furthermore, there is also the blue circling thing. They do the same, it seems.

Am I missing something, or is the Lightroom team missing something? Please let me know how to get rid of this!

Another question is about presentations. I cannot discover how to lengthen the to time each photo is shown. Now it is too short for normal people.

Thanks, Hans

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Annoying white circle in centre of photo; Lightroom cc presentation.

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that others here had questions about the stupid circle. On other forums I saw that people from Adobe said that this was necessary because you wanted to know when you could begin editing. But I often use cc to show people my photos.  We don't need this thing. Furthermore, there is also the blue circling thing. They do the same, it seems.

Am I missing something, or is the Lightroom team missing something? Please let me know how to get rid of this!

Another question is about presentations. I cannot discover how to lengthen the to time each photo is shown. Now it is too short for normal people.

Thanks, Hans

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It‘s probably trying to download from the Cloud either the Smart Preview or Original.

Have you tried to ‘Store Locally’ the Album that you want to make the presentation from, this may help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I suppose is it trying to get the picture on board. But why it should show this twice, and the white circle in the very centre of the photo, is beyond my understanding. It should be nowhere, or maybe in a corner ...

I have some photo's 'stored locally', but that's, as far as I tried, also quite a task, since you have to select the photo's piece by piece, and if you select more than 15 it says that it should be less than 15. This helps for the circle, but not, as far as I could see, for the presentation.

Thanks anyway!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you showing the presentation from a Mobile device?

If so, you can click the ellipsis next to the Album name and store the whole Album locally. I don't think there is a limit to the number of Photos within that Album. Store Locally just downloads the Originals to within the App itself, not to the Camera Roll (which does have a limit of 15 at a time).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but storing the photos locally doesn't seem to help. Every photo takes some time to show the white circle. That is, when showing them piece by piece. Strangely enough, in the presentation the circle is hardly visible. But I have not found the option to show each photo longer than about a second. By the way, you merged my two problems into one, my message was not clear about this, sorry.

Apart from that, storing the photo's locally is a problem too, because LR cc won't store on the sd card of my Samsung tablet. This is also discussed heavily on the internet, to no avail.

Shall we call this, uh, those problems bugs? They feel like it, really.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
Contributor ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white circle indicates ready to edit, the blue circle indicates cloud syncing is in progress.  They don't do the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. It does not help, though.  If only, if only....., the stupid white circle could be shown somewhere in a corner of the photo....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put The Circle Somewhere Else!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2018 0