Highlighted

Help me! Settings deleted

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe Lightroom mobile app. I was trying to use the selective feature, and it requires me to upgrade my account. I did that and now all of my pictures are gone, all of my presets, everything gone. It's like I have a brand new account. I'm freaking out! How do I get my settings back??

Hi defaultvccp6aak14tg

you actually do have a brand new account.
I'll ping you privately.

thanks,
Ignacio

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help me! Settings deleted

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe Lightroom mobile app. I was trying to use the selective feature, and it requires me to upgrade my account. I did that and now all of my pictures are gone, all of my presets, everything gone. It's like I have a brand new account. I'm freaking out! How do I get my settings back??

Hi defaultvccp6aak14tg

I'll ping you privately.

thanks,
Ignacio

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this thread. Depending on your situation, the news may not be good:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-deleted-everything/td-p/11377...

This unfortunate situation may apply if you had pictures and presents that were not synced to the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultvccp6aak14tg

I'll ping you privately.

thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines