• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Note: This is a very old thread and persons experiencing similar issues are likely to have different problems and potential solutions than those ascribed here. To prevent additional confusion, this thread is now locked. If you are having an issue similar to this please start a new thread and include complete information about your device, subscription, and the problem you are encountering. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 502 Replies 502
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for the Premium Subscription and now none of it works at all. The normal version was working fine until I paid for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they just pick and choose which issues they want to address at random? I’ve seen other people in this forum with the same issue as me and they have been helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Miguel.

did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greule, I replied and have not received any help. None of your tips worked. When I check my iTunes subscriptions I am currently subscribed to Adobe Lightroom CC LrM Phone Subscriptions Premium 1 Month $4.99 and is set to renew April 14 and I STILL can’t use the app!! It app says my subscription is expired and when I try to renew it says I’m already subscribed. I tried your tips and none of them worked.

Will anything be done to correct this????

I’m just wasting my money on a product that doesn’t work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow the your instructions and not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me I have the same issue this is almost the 5th time it happen... The only way it works back is when you help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louis. Hi Dinno. I've just checked on the server-side with the adobe-id you use for this forum and the subscription are correct applied. Are you using a different adobe-id? Just open up the lr Mobile settings and re-sign-in with the adobe-id you use for this forum-- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I’m paying the. £4.99 subescription and am not able to use the selective tool.  It does seem very odd that so many others have problems with this app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you can read this greule.  My app is now working properly.  I think the culprit might have been my age.  Very sorry to bother you.  Best wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help I'm facing the same issue on my android, pls resolve this problem on my account 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.I'm paying for the one year subscription, even tried repaying multiple times and every time I go to the app after a day it says I don't have premium but I have paid a year for premium... how do I fix it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, my account is not working also!!? Could fix it? I have alread purchase 2 times this month .....plz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

having this issue as of a week ago

ive been on the phone with customer service for your please fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i really disappointed when everyone faces this issue but i spend almost 4 hours to communicate between adobe and apple as your team keep saying apple di not paid. When i said based on subscription it should be renewed by 9th july.  However they keep copy paste the text saying need to contact apple. What are we wasting time for cancel subscription then renew then cancel again but nothing happened. Please provide the solution  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just fixed your accounts. Let me know if it's working now. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s working now.

Thank you so much.Guido!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me with my account I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

Man I have been suffering because of this for weeks!! I bought a subscription on my ipad for $10/month through the App Store, which they say renews Mar 5th and is up to date, yet the LR app can't open a single editing feature without asking me to renew. The renew button returns a message that they could not complete the purchase. Could you please help me figure this out? Thank you.

Anthony.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that, Anthony. Could you try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.
Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials. Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,
I have tried this and unfortunately nothing has worked. Could you please provide further assistance?
Best regards
Anthony.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony, please look for a direct message from me soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines